13 April 2011

Does Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan have a Facebook page?

His eminence, ash-Shaykh Saalih bin Fawzaan al-Fawzaan, may Allah protect him, peace be upon you and the mercy of Allah and His blessings. To proceed:

I noticed that while I was searching on the network site, Facebook, that there are three profiles that carry your name, with various topics (from you).

My question is this, does his eminence have a profile on the Facebook site, and what is its address? And are any of the profiles that carry your name supported by you? May Allah protect you.

Response: And may peace be upon you and the mercy of Allah and His blessings. I do not have any profile with this aforementioned site, I do not have any connection to it nor do I know of it. The only reliable site that I have approved is my personal site which is run by Mu’assasah ad-Da’wah al-Khairiyyah (the Charitable Organization for Islamic Invitation), for the sake of clarity reference is cited. I do not permit anyone or the construction of any site or profile within any sites unless my written permission has been given.

Written by Saalih Fawzaan al-Fawzaan
6/3/1432 A.H.

Translated by Aboo ‘Imraan al-Mekseekee –may Allah guide him
Source: http://www.alfawzan.ws/node/13197

0 comments:

Post a Comment