03 July 2011

Taharah - Purification

Question 1
Can one wear crocodile skin garments such as shoes, bags and coats?

Answer: No this is not allowed

Question 2
Concerning the urine of baby boys and girls if it comes upon ones clothes what should they do?



Answer: As for the urine of baby boys that gets on one’s clothes then those baby boys who haven’t had solid food then one only sprinkles water over it. As for the urine of the baby girls then it is washed. The reason has not been mentioned in the hadeeth. Some scholars say that the urine of boys spreads to different areas and that is the wisdom behind only sprinkling the water over it while the urine of baby girls is limited to one place so it is washed with water. However, Allaah knows best as to the wisdom behind it as no specific text has been mentioned in this regard.

Question 3
When changing nappies does one have to make wudu if they touch the baby's private parts?

Answer: When changing a baby's nappy it is preferable to make wudu if one touches their private parts but not obligatory.

Question 4
As for the way I do the Tayamum, I hit the clay dish with both hands, blow my hands, wipe my face, and then wipe my right palm over my left hand and then my left palm over my right hand. Is the clay dish I use and the way I do tayammum alright?
Please advise me.

Answer:
there is no harm in using stone to perform the Tayamum, you hit the ground or stone once then pass your left palm over the back of you right hand and right palm over the back of your left hand then wipe your face with your hands and your tayammum is complete.

Sheikh ‘Ubayd Al-Jaabiree
Questions and Answers to the Ulemah
Translated by Abdulilah Lahmami
www.markazmuaadh.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment